TrueLab Games Studios is an international casino game developer providing stunning games with diverse mechanics and original graphics. We offer a growing portfolio of next-generation games with smooth and engaging gameplay, unique bonus features and authentic top-quality visuals. We live and breathe creativity; professionalism and ongoing development are our core values. We are passionate about what we do and on the constant lookout for like-minded talents to join our team. Due to active growth and ambitious plans, we are now looking for a Key Account Manager to strengthen our team. Our HQ is in Malta, but this is a fully remote position at the beginning as our team is decentralized but with the preferred location of the successful candidate working remotely, based out of Belgrade, Serbia or Malta.1
What do you do?
In this position you will be responsible to acquire, maintain, and optimize business relationships and partnerships to achieve business KPI's. This will be by building relationships, increasing loyalty, and providing customers with the most relevant, personalized, and rewarding experience in a sustainable way.
As a Key Account manager, you will focus on these responsibilities:
- Responsible for growing and maximizing revenue on assigned customers
- Representing the entire range of the Company's Slot products
- Develop and nurture strong customer relationships
- Act as a main point of contact within the q for your customers
- Feedback any helpful information to product team
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to optimize strategy and ensure KPI targets are met
- Create and implement promotions and be responsible for their ROI
- Distributing and presenting information to customers about upcoming game releases and opportunities
- Acting as an escalation point for customers for any issues, and drive resolution action
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer needs on an ongoing basis
What do you know?
The ideal candidate will build long-term and fruitful relationships with key stakeholders, increasing loyalty, and providing customers with a great personalized experience.
To shine in this role, we expect you to have:
- 3+ years' experience within the igaming industry, ideally within a B2B strategic role
- Sound commercial awareness and knowledge of business development
- Demonstrate a clear knowledge of how to generate results in a complex commercial environment
- Experienced at effective client management at a senior level
- Proven team management capabilities
- Be analytical with the ability to think strategically
- Have a genuine passion for sales, negotiation, decision-making, and problem-solving
- Strong communication and written ability in English is essential (an additional language would be an asset)
- An understanding of promotions and campaigns and how to calculate ROI reports
- Be presentable, willing to travel and work outside of normal office hours
The responsibilities described in this job description are not a comprehensive list and as such additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; The scope of the job may also be subject to change as necessitated by business demand.
Who you are
- You are a team player - Although you are independent, you function well within a team framework and can collaborate well with colleagues on internal projects.
- You are a people person - You love meeting new people, making connections and you feel at home in a social situation.
- You are focused and well organized - You understand the importance of keeping things organized. This job can require juggling many tasks at once with different stakeholders so organization is key.
Why you and us
At TrueLab Games Studios you will find a highly motivated team of talented professionals who truly love what they do, and are always open to innovations and ideas. We offer great opportunities for growth and development. We are enthusiastic about the work we do and hope to gather a larger group of like-minded people! Our team spirit and mutual support