Who we are
TrueLab Game Studios is an international game developer providing stunning games with diverse mechanics and original graphics. We offer a growing portfolio of next-generation HTML5 titles with smooth and engaging gameplay, unique bonus features and authentic top-quality visuals. Our team consists of innovators that live and breathe creativity while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and continued development. We are passionate about game development and are always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team. We are currently seeking a highly efficient and experienced Game Producer or Game Owner (call it as you wish, for us is the same - the person who produces and owns the game) to join our forward-looking team. Our HQ is in Malta, but this is a fully remote position at the beginning.
Who you are
You have creative mindset
You have abilities to develop a cohesive games’ portfolio based on the analysis of market data, identification of opportunities, and making informed decisions about game concepts, themes, and features.
You are go-getter
You are proactive, driven, and focused on achieving goals.
You have a passion for what you do
You have a passion for games, you love the thrill of creating visually appealing and engaging games.you love to work in a clean environment created from certain rules that teams will have to follow to ensure efficiency.
You are collaborative
You build strong relationships with team members and stakeholders, communicating effectively, and fostering a positive and productive team environment.
What do you do?
- Produce video slot games and make sure the vision doesn't change from concept to production.
- Act as a creative lead in the game development process; Create detailed and clear written game design documents and specifications including: high level game concepts, art style and mood-boards, game design document for new games and features, detailed game specification documents;
- Liaise and support the Game Teams to kick off the game development process;
- Keep abreast of current and future gaming trends, development tools and processes, target platforms, competitive products, and shifting regulatory landscape
- Participate in feedback sessions and team gameplay sessions aimed at improving the games and ensuring quality;
- Participate in the quality assurance and certification processes of the games;
- Ensure new games and features are evaluated for usability and performance;
What do you know?
To shine in this role, we expect you to have:
- +5 years of experience as a Game Producer/Product Manager in the igaming industry (slots);
- Deep understanding of mathematical fundamentals of slot games;
- Extensive knowledge of player psychology and the ability to create designs for specific markets and players;
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written);
- Team player with the ability to explain the vision to the team and get everyone on board;
- Highly organized, experienced in designing multiple games and delivering to tight deadlines;
- Data-driven and results-oriented approach;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- You have a keen eye for detail
- Experience working with project tools such as JIRA and Agile methodologies;
Why you and us
At TrueLab Game Studios you will find a highly motivated team of talented professionals who truly love what they do, and are always open to innovations and ideas. We offer great opportunities for growth and development. We are enthusiastic about the work we do and hope to gather a larger group of like-minded people! Our team spirit and mutual support inspires us to reach new heights.