Who we are
TrueLab Game Studios is an international game developer providing stunning games with diverse mechanics and original graphics. We offer a growing portfolio of next-generation HTML5 titles with smooth and engaging gameplay, unique bonus features and authentic top-quality visuals. Our team consists of innovators that live and breathe creativity while maintaining the highest level of professionalism and continued development. We are passionate about game development and are always on the lookout for talented professionals to join our team. We are looking for a talented Math Developer/Senior Math Developer to join our team in creating visually stunning and engaging slot games. The preferable locations are Poland, Serbia, Romania but it could be fully remote work (with the location in CET zone only). As a Math Developer/Senior Math Developer at TrueLab Game Studios Company, you are a highly skilled and experienced professional with a deep understanding of mathematics and its application in the gaming industry. You have a passion for creating engaging and innovative gameplay experiences through complex mathematical models and algorithms. Your attention to detail and strong analytical skills make you a valuable asset to our team.
Who you are
- You are creative but structured as a person;
- You are objective and open to feedback;
- You are delivery orientated;
What do you do?
- Provide detailed mathematical models for slot games and other game features;
- Build demos (prototypes);
- Offer detailed analysis and explanation of mathematical models;
- Support Product Owner to tune the game concepts;
- Validate, simulate and sign off mathematical models to ensure they work as intended;
- Troubleshoot with engineers on technical implementation of mathematical models;
- Keep record of games and their simulations;
- Provide clarifications to relevant math questions for engineers, compliance requirements and other departments as necessary;
- 90% Backend + 10% Frontend (css for demos);
- Create your own mathematical game concepts (Narrative, visuals, style, theme aren’t mandatory. Concept may consist only of a balanced math and engaging features/mechanics);
What do you know?
- JS/Typescript (at least 1.5+ years of experience);
- You worked with git;
- Advanced knowledge of combinatorics, statistics and probability theories;
- Basic CSS;
- English minimum B2;
- 2+ years’ experience in game development, math model design or other related fields;
- 2+ years' IGaming experience;
- *Russian language will be considered as a plus;
Why you and us
At TrueLab Game Studios you will find a highly motivated team of talented professionals who truly love what they do, and are always open to innovations and ideas. We offer great opportunities for growth and development. We are enthusiastic about the work we do and hope to gather a larger group of like-minded people! Our team spirit and mutual support inspires us to reach new heights.